Sunday 14 November 2010

Facebook page for Warhol Shoot

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_174816905866951&ap=1


Hey all I'm going to be booking equipment this coming thursday so I will then let you know dates and times. You will be having a portrait and a screen test filmed.
This will then be exhibited in december as I already have a venue.


I have the studio booked from 5pm next monday could you let me know what time/s you can do? Thanks Moira xx

Nik 'deirdre' Barlow I can do 5pm?
November 17 at 11:02pm ·

Moira Sprunt Thats cool your a lad so i do need to sort your make up out.
November 17 at 11:05pm


Moira Sprunt
Schedule so far...

NIK: 5PM
HARRIET:5:30PM
LEANNE:6PM
LUCY:6:30PM
ROXY: 7PM
ANDY: 7:30PM
NATASHA:8PM
THOM: 8:30PM
JESS:9PM
BECCI: 9:30PM

Could anyone else that wishes to attend contact me so I can assign a slot.

Thanks
Moira x


Moira Sprunt

Dear Warholian Models

If you have been assigned a slot, here are some details for you all.

Shoot Date: Monday 22nd of November
Location: Media Factory - The Digital Studio 2nd floor.
Time: As allocated below

There will be clothes and accessories and makeup laid out if you wish to use them.
But try to be as ready as you can, as there is only 30 minutes allocated per model.

For each model you will have a portrait photographed digitally and 35mm you will then have a collection of portraits done, these will be styled digitally as photobooth strips. You will be then filmed in silence for 3 minutes, this will be shot in a portrait style(head and shoulders). All of the processes will be shot in colour unlike the Warhol original. I will post the original warhol screentest so you can get the jist of what will be done.

If you need to ask me anything message me on here or text or phone me on 07738491648.

Thanks Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment