Friday 3 December 2010

Final Choice - Bolton


This final image is one showing Bolton and its surrounding area. Unlike any of my other images, I have chosen to include a piece of man-made structure within the frame; the TV mast on Winter Hill. I have chosen to do this as I feel that it just adds a certain something to the image without dominating it. Much like the image of Manchester and Huddersfield, there is quite alot of cloud cover within the image but again I feel it only compliments the aesthetic that I was aiming to achieve.

Overall, I feel that I have managed to avoid the one thing that I was worried about with these four images; they do not all look the same. Each image is very different, either through its colours or the shapes formed by the sky conditions. I feel that once framed, lit and placed side by side they will make quite an impact, and hopefully put across the idea I was trying to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment