Tuesday 14 December 2010

Images sent to Farnell's for print.

These are the images that I have sent to Farnell's Photographic Lab. I have included the images I took of the piece in situte, as I feel it has to be seen this way as my work was a installation.
The montage of the photo booth strips will be in my portfolio as it was in the exhibition as it is printed on 5mm foam board and I dont see the point in having it reprinted. The portraits I have chosen are purely based on aesthetic favourites.
With regards to the 35mm portraits that were set up with the same lighting as the screen test, I think Thoms and Lucys are the strongest. Their connection to me with their eyes is strong and I felt this connection during the shoot. I have also singled out portraits from the photo booth montage. I really felt I needed these printed as they worked standing alone. Again this was based on the strength of pose, the gestures both leanne and Thom performed without direction really captured a strong look.




















Costs for the 6 12x16 Lustre prints from Farnells will be :
£7.30 x 6 = £43.80 + VAT.







No comments:

Post a Comment