Thursday 2 December 2010

Trafford Centre Alternative Images

Like when I photographed upon the top of Winter Hill, along with photographing my "Sky" images I also took a few other images which include the land and buildings beneath the sky.

I really like the image above, I feel that it is one of my favorites from the whole project so far and it is a shame that it does not really fit into the brief of the images I want to exhibit. I like the stream of light going across the bridge, the mist on the canal, and ofcourse the glow in the sky coming from the centre of Manchester.


I have included the image above even though I do not feel that it is very strong as the trees etc are not quite in focus. I have chosen include it because it shows probably better than any other image the huge amounts of light that are released into the atmosphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment