Tuesday 14 December 2010

Opening night 13th of December 2010 @ The New Britannia Inn.

These image were taken for me by a friend whilst I interacted with the people who camer to view. It was a real success and at one point the room was full with about 50 people. The only disappointment was I had arranged for the LEP to arrive between at 7:30pm and they cancelled due to a breaking story. It would have been great timing if they could have come as it got busy at that exact time. It was really good to see peoples reactions to your work and discussing how and why with them. One person said that when he watched the screen tests he found himself copying what they were doing. The whole event was so exciting and stressful at the same time and in a way passed me by quite quickly. Though saying this I would definately do it again.



























No comments:

Post a Comment