Wednesday 27 October 2010

Display ideas.

After viewing several locations for a possible exhibition space I have encountered several locations where the space is very beautiful and attractive and one that would create a lovely atmosphere and a pleasant experience for our guest, but with a major problem with limited wall space, or with such space just the fact that the owners have stated that we are not able to drill into the wall so that we could potentially wall mount our work. So this has given me an added problem to try and solve. And an idea that I have thought of with the help of Moira and Nathan is that I could potentially still mount and frame my pieces of work, but in fact place the images on an artist’s easel. And from what I have been told these don’t come cheap, but what we have discussed and thought about is the possibility of using some of the universities, as surely the arts department have some to use, and also the fact that the show will only be open for a single night, I’m sure that this shouldn’t be a problem. This I will have to research further, as in whom to contact with such a request.

No comments:

Post a Comment