Tuesday 19 October 2010

Preston location research.



my primary location thought for the preston area is its bus station, from here there is a clear view of the busy streets below. giving me lots of scope to manipulate and control the lines of focus to render the world below me into a miniture state.





This image clearly shows the vantage point that is the Preston bus station. there are so many angles and points of view of the streets below. which will give me time to experiment. but i allready have a specific image in my head. and this would be from (in regards to the image above) the top left of the top floor of the station, over looking the zebra crossing, which pedestrians use to cross the bus station forecourt to the street opposite. and from this location on the bus station i shall be able to literally have the camera pointing directly above this crossing for full emphasis on a shallow depth of field, which in turn shall create my desired miniture look.



unfortunately i could find a story for another location that i had in mind. but this map shows the general area. i have the idea of photographing from the multi story car park that is situated next to Prestons train station, this will give me a great view of some of the the Fishergate shopping center. and this location is normally bussling with people and various cars driving around. this may not be on the same scale as the potential locations in Manchester, but that doesnt matter. as no matter where i photograph i shall be able to create my desired aesthetic.




No comments:

Post a Comment