Monday 18 October 2010

Warhol Screen Tests.

As part of my exhibition I really want to attempt to create moving portraits like Warhols screen tests. Here is an image that shows some stills of the screen tests that Warhol made. Warhol made over a thousand screen tests in his lifetime as an artist. This is something I want to take on board as I feel that myself as a photographer I wish to have many dimensions to my work. I believe in being creative and so therefore this type of production will be something I can develop and change. I see this kind of production as an experiment and that the subject/s will help me fail and succeed in where I wish to go as a photographic artist. To produce this format of work I have recruited a film student to assist me, this is for technical reasons, though I still want the look of the film to be influenced by my vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment