Tuesday 26 October 2010

Timelapse Idea

I have thought of the idea of combining some sort of moving image pieces to go alongside my still images; I have thought about the idea of experimenting with timelapse photography to document cities at night as it may create an interesting effect with the different lights. In doing such an idea I feel that it would link well with the still abstract images of the sky with the light glow.
I have a piece of photography equipment that allows me to produce timelapse images as it is a timer that will trigger the camera once every set amount of time. by having this set up with the camera on a tripod, it will allow me to document in a different way.
I will first research into other examples of this method of image making, and then try my own examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment